What is it?
KnowAssist is knowledge management for groups. It makes it easy to create and manage Markdown documents. It's also easy to setup. Take a look at some of the features below.
- Use anywhereRuns in your browser.
- MarkdownAuthor documents in Markdown.
- Multi-userMade with groups in mind.
- Document historyBuilt-in version control.
- The OmniviewA unique take on the main workspace.
- Keyboard enabledKeyboard fans will appreciate the Omniview.
- Merge conflictsBuilt-in document merge editor.
- SearchHighlights matching text in the results.
- FoldersOrganize documents in folders. Move them from one to the other.
- Document linksLink to documents in other folders, too. The links continue to work even if the linked document is renamed.
- Access controlPer-folder user access.
- NotificationsGet notified of events relevant to you, for example when a document is edited.
- Document flaggingYour flagged documents appear at the top of the search results.
- TasksToggle task items with a click directly when viewing a document.
- HTTP APIIntegrate with existing infrastructure.
- PlatformsServer runs on Windows, Linux, macOS, OpenBSD. Optionally as a Windows Service or a UNIX daemon.
- Setup in 5 minutesA single 5 MB executable. No dependencies. No database server required.
- Reverse proxy friendlyIt just works.
- User registrationSelf-registration and/or by invitation.
- User managementManage users through the admin interface.
- Simple licensingPay for the number of users. Free updates for a year.
- In-app documentationLearn while using it.